Wine - Lacrima (White)
Click on the photo for zoom
Shiny yellow-green color with gentle reddish hues. Fine nose and strong aromas, typical of the Gewürztraminer variety, with rose, lemon and ripe peaches in the foreground. In the mouth fruity and balanced, harmonious and cool, with pronounced acidity, nerve and long lasting aftertaste. Full body with distinctive presence of alcohol. It accompanies fatty fish with intense flavors, Asian cuisine, smoked meats and can be served with fresh fruit even as an aperitif. Ideal consumption temperature: 8th - 10th C.% vol: 13.0
General instructions for use & tips:
- No product is dishwasher-safe.
- All items can be preserved in good condition with the use of cooking oil.
- Before using for the first time, it is advisable to hand-wash each item and coat with cooking oil twice.
- Any items used for storing food (i.e. dried nuts, bread, etc) do not require oil coating.
- Do not soak any products for hours.
- After hand-washing, not dishwashing each product, towel dry and store.